THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION RULES APPLY TO NORDISK SALONG 2021:
Nordisk salong 2021 is closed for applications. The application period ended 31st July 2021. We have received approximately 2,500 applications. Names of artists who have been accepted will be published on this website from 8th of September 2021. Artists who have been accepted will be notified by e-mail and given further instructions. Only artists who have been accepted will be notified.
- All artists born in 2003 or earlier, permanently resident and active in the Nordic region, can apply to the salon.
- Established or newly graduated, professional or amateur artists – everyone is equally welcome.
- The application opens on January 1, 2021 and runs until July 31, 2021.
- The application can only be submitted on this website.
- There are 10 different categories to apply in: painting, drawing, sculpture, textiles, film, photography, graphics, installation, performance and mixed technique.
- You must apply with five works of art in the same category. Film, performance and installation maximum five.
- You can apply for several categories. Each application is paid separately.
- The application has to be submitted with digital photos of your original works. The entire work of art must be visible in the pictures, i.e. also frame, base or the like. Image quality and image size must give the works justice so that the basis can be evaluated by the jury without difficulty. If the image quality is substandard, the works can be rejected.
- Digital art forms must be submitted with a link to the video in the comments field. The clips must be uploaded as unlisted on, for example, YouTube or Vimeo. Maximum playing time 5 minutes. Enter video length.
- The works must not be more than three years old and should preferably not have been exhibited before.
- The registration fee is 400 SEK. Payment is made via the application form.
- The works in the exhibition will be for sale at the price You have set in Swedish kronor.
More information regarding the works, times, fees, submission, etc. can be found under “Questions & answers” in the menu.